Thursday, June 12, 2014

Daily Dose of BS June 12 not my job

On Lang drive there are two pieces of wood that have been there for at least the last two days.   I have driven over, around and past these two pieces of wood at least 15 times.  I have contemplated on stopping and picking them up, but whose job is it?  As a citizen of a community is it your responsibility to stop and right a wrong?  Is it the street departments?  Is it the police or fire departments?  I guess I would like to know.  It is kind of funny to see this get driven over thousands of times, I am guessing at least 50 thousand time maybe even more and not have anyone pull it off the road.  How many different city employees have driven over it or highway workers have seen it and not stopped to pull it off.  Heck I have been by it at least 15 times.  Whose job is it to pick it up?

No comments:

Post a Comment