Thursday, June 26, 2014

Daily Dose of BS June 26 cell phones

I think that the US Supreme Court has it right.  I agree with their ruling that the police cannot search your phone without a warrant.  I am not a bad guy a trouble maker but I think that my phone should be private.  If I ever get arrested and I hope that I don’t but if that ever happens I would hope that my phone would be off limits, it seems as though now it is.  I wonder though if this also pertains to texting and driving laws.  No officer I was not texting and no you may not see my phone.  I also wonder if it is the same if I am in a secure place where you are not supposed to take pictures let’s say the White House, and I do take a selfie, or a cool sighting of something, and my phone gets taken away forever if they would go through my phone.  I guess it is nice that the ruling is there but will it really be taken seriously, I just came up with two holes in the ruling while I was typing this.  But I really do think this is the right direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment