Friday, June 6, 2014

Daily Dose of BS June 6 sleep

We all have our tricks for fooling ourselves into a longer night’s sleep. I do not get when people knowingly set their bed room clocks ahead, so they get the illusion of sleeping in. Can’t you do math when your alarm rings, you know that it is really whatever time you set your alarm for minus what you set your clock ahead, to me this doesn’t work. What about the person who sets their alarm for an hour earlier than when they are supposed to get up and then reset the alarm for a later time? What, why would you do this, you are losing that hour of good sleep by disrupting it. Do not even get me started on the snooze, again you are losing that extra time of good sleep with what a 9 minute nap, and if you add your moved ahead clock to the time you have on the snooze wouldn’t it just be easier to not trick your mind, and get up when your alarm rings? I wake up when my alarm rings, I listen to a couple of news stories then I get up and go. What is you early morning wake up trick?

No comments:

Post a Comment