Monday, June 23, 2014

Daily Dose of BS June 23 bathroom rules

I got an early morning text from a friend of mine asking me two questions, one of them is something I have heard of before and the other, well you decide.  The questions were if you and your significant other goes to a friends house and the man has to use the facilities, do you sit as to avoid collateral splashing?  My first reaction is huh?  What?  And lose my man card.  Nope, nada, no way.  The second part of that text was do you look in the medicine cabinet when you are at someone’s house?  For me it is the same answer no way.  There are privacy issues there plus I really don’t care what type toothpaste or aspirin that someone uses.  I don’t even like to go into my wives purse to get something or look at her phone.  That is her business, just like medicine cabinets are the home owners business.  I guess what I’m trying to say is mind your business.  

No comments:

Post a Comment