Thursday, June 19, 2014

Daily Dose of BS June 19 power and cable

We take our power for granted.  You turn on a light and the light goes on, you flip on the tv same thing.  Many of us have lost power either with a glitch or a full fledge power out.  Hard to imagine life without the daily habits that we have come accustom to.  Could you imagine life without your lights, computer, oven or fridge.  Many of us use devices to help us sleep like a c-pap or similar device, if we were without power we couldn’t get a good nights sleep, have lights or computer.  I am taking a huge step, today I am quitting cable tv, I have been a subscriber of wire for many, many years, in fact I don’t remember a time as an adult that I didn’t have cable tv.  So to the people in charge at the wire, I hold you responsible for this, as you changed the deal, you imposed new rules and raised the rates, and stopped caring for the us the customer.  I just got to figure out how to dvr my shows.  

No comments:

Post a Comment