Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Daily Dose of BS June 11 cable tv

So I missed Inside Edition and America’s Got Talent last night.  I turned on my TV yesterday after work and to my dismay it didn’t work.  I checked the other TV in the house and guess what it didn’t work either, and then I remembered what a listener told me the other day about the cable company charging for digital boxes.  I didn’t think I had to worry about them because I have the basic-ist of the basic cable, guess what I do.  I called the cable company and talked to a great customer service person who really did help me.  Said all I had to do was go to the cable company and pick up my box not a problem.  Here was where the problem came, I was north of Onalaska and thought I could come down 12th Ave under the interstate, it was closed off  (had to drive a couple miles out of the way just to drive back).  I got the cable company had to park in the grass, I guess I wasn’t the only one who waited till the TV didn’t work to fix it.  I walked in saw a bunch of people I knew, was directed to take a number, I chose not to and to just leave, I hope today is faster.  I really dislike that the cable company has us jumping through hoops to just watch TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment