Monday, June 9, 2014

Daily Dose of BS June 9 don't we all deserve love?

Doesn’t everyone deserve the chance at love?  I think that they do.   On Friday the state of Wisconsin joined the growing number of states where federal judges have struck down same-sex marriage bans.  Over the weekend many same sex couples stood in line in attempt to obtain a marriage license, and get married.  I know many gay people and I know that most did not choose this way of life, why would you choose to be constantly ridiculed and looked down on by so many.  I don’t know this to be fact but wouldn’t the discrimination that the gay population is going through now what women went through and blacks went through and other people who are or were discriminated against have gone through?  I don’t think that you have to embrace the lifestyle but to accept is the first step.  I am confused don’t we all want happiness and love?

No comments:

Post a Comment