Monday, June 16, 2014

Daily Dose of BS June 16 fathers day thanks

I hope that the Dad’s out there enjoyed their day as much as I did.  I woke up to the dog barking and let him out read the paper, talked to a neighbor walking by, by the time the first family member got up.  I was showered with love through-out the day from Happy Father’s day to cards to the oldest taking the family out to breakfast to a can of my favorite iced tea and a bag of chips.  Not only did I get to spend the day being showered with love by my kids I also got to spend time with my own Dad, and we had the chance to double BS since I am Bob junior he is the master BS’er.  I also got asked from one of the kids the question I think that every kid asks- when is kids day.  I had the same answer that I was given and am sure everyone of you got as an answer when you asked it.  Every day is kids day, so kids enjoy your todays.  

No comments:

Post a Comment