Friday, February 3, 2012

Daily Dose of BS February 3

Ever leave the house without something and remember about two blocks away and then contemplate going back to get said item? I have many things to remember to do everyday like glasses that is a no brainer no glasses can’t see. I recently got hearing aids from Beltone and again getting to be a no brainer, in fact I have been forgetting to take them out before bed every once in awhile. But every once in awhile I will forget to put my hearing aids in. I remember getting my first real watch for my first communion when I was in first grade, I still have that watch but don’t use it I got another watch that my Mom gave to my Dad that I wear everyday, everyday but today that is. I left the house this morning without my watch. It is a weird and eerie feeling being without my watch, my wrist feels light and I find myself looking at my blank wrist almost non-stop. I am guessing if it was on my wrist I wouldn’t even notice it being there. Ever heard that time flies, not when you don’t know the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment