Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Daily Dose of BS February 21

I finally did it; I cleaned the inside of my car. It has been bugging me for a while now and yesterday I finally broke down and sprayed Windex all over the dash, the steering wheel, the panels and the windows, I let it soak and went through 5 or 6 paper towels. I also used 6 or 7 q-tips to clean the cracks and crevices. My back window got blown out last year during the tornado and with the tornado came wind and rain and flying stuff, I did a quick clean up when the back window got replaced, but never really got to the root of the mess until yesterday. It is amazing how a clean car will make the day seem brighter, well that and I can now see through my windshield. If I vacuum my car it will seem brand new, well besides the fact that it has over 337,000 miles on it. Heck it just getting broke in.

No comments:

Post a Comment