Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Daily Dose of BS February 28

The older I get the more like my parents I become, my Dad likes to point out his shoes, or shirt or what ever else he has that has been around longer than I have. I didn’t think I did that but was reminded a couple of weeks ago when walking through Scheels in Eau Claire when my sons mocked me when we walked past the Zubaz display. My youngest said dad there are those pants you had while you were in High School, your cabin pants. He was right, from the moment I first laid my eyes on the soft cotton loose fitting pants I was in love. I remember wearing my black and white snake skin print Zubaz all the time back in the 80’s and early 90’s then they got packed away because I wasn’t about to toss my Zubaz, when I bought my land in the town of Freeman they came out and became cabin pants. My love affairs with Zubaz has been rekindled and not only are they back to making comfortable loose fitting sweats, but they are also doing hats, shorts and shoes. I will bet that there are some articles of clothing that bring you back to a much simpler time in your life, and if you could put your hands on them and relive the glory days of your life that you would. Want to win a pair? Go to Daily Dose of BS with Bob Schmidt on Magic 105 and comment on the Zubaz posting. The Daily Dose at 5:15 on Magic 105

No comments:

Post a Comment