Thursday, February 16, 2012

Daily Dose of BS February 16

My dad just got back from vacation he spent the last month in California visiting my little brother and his family, my step mom’s family and just some general traveling. I have asked my dad to stop sending me forward emails, he seems to go in streaks of sending them, I talk to him, they stop for a while, he goes somewhere and returns with a box full of email and he finds the need to send the emails on. First of all I do not have the time to go through and watch every video, read every news story or every joke that he sends. I do like the emails that have some thought to them, you know the personally written ones, but these forwards have to stop. At least someone told him how to take the other addresses off the forwards, as they used to be 4 pages long of just addresses of half of America. Does anyone have any ideas for getting these emails to stop? I don’t want to be rude since it is my dad, but enough is enough, the madness needs to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment