Monday, February 27, 2012

Daily Dose of BS February 27

I am guessing in all your years of life you have been to your share of trade shows and conventions, right? I have, and every time I return my kids ask me what goes on at a trade show, why did you bring home a bunch of pens, mugs, can coolers etc. They really had no idea what a trade show was until they went to Family Fest that was this past Sunday at the La Crosse center, there were over 5,000 men, women and children who spent part of their Sunday enjoying hearing about many different businesses in La Crosse also taking in some local talent with the two big stages. In fact there were four retired Green Bay Packers there signing autographs to raise money for the Gilbert Brown foundation. The kids had the chance to bounce in the Big E’s bounce house, climb in the police cars and on the fire trucks, I had to try out the fire truck, and the helmet, it didn’t matter your age, Family Fest was for the family. Maybe we will see you there next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment