Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Daily Dose of BS February 22

Slug bug yellow, whack. I had that yelled into my ear countless times this past weekend, followed by the small but hard fist of a 10 year old and a 13 year old. Even wonder if the people who drive Volkswagen Bugs buy them just because they were picked on as a kid and want the picking on to continue each and every time that they drive their cars? I asked a lady in the Shelby Mall parking lot a few months ago if she noticed people slugging each other when she drove by, she looked at me with her blank eyes and asked me what in the heck am I talking about, I explained to her the age old game of “Slug Bug” she smiled and went on her way, I bet now she drives by grade schools really slow with her hand on the horn to draw attention to herself incase the kids didn’t see her. My kids also play the game “PT Cruiser red no returns” which is basically the same game with a new player. Every time I hear slug bug I tighten up and expect it, cause it is coming. I think I am going to drive by the Volkswagen dealership someday and call slug bug Dad fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment