Monday, February 20, 2012

Daily Dose of BS February 20


Every two minutes we take as many photos that were taken in all the 1800’s.  Over 140 billion that’s billion with a B photos are now stored on facebook, if the old saying is true that is equal to a lot of words.  Most of us have a camera with us at all times, wondering what I am talking about check your phone.  We are becoming chronic over sharers, this is why I quit following twitter, I don’t need to know that you are brushing your teeth, getting to work, or eating a salad somewhere, if you were eating bugs or some weird thing, then maybe I would want to know, but why is it that we feel the need to post every little meaningless thing in our lives to social media?  I mean does anyone care?  Also we feel the need to be connected, do you really need to carry on a phone conversation with anyone while you are in line at the grocery store?  Here is something new hang up the damn phone and talk to the person in front or behind you in line, just smile and say hi.  Your hello may make that persons day.  Could you go a day with out being plugged in?  From tv, to phone, to internet could you do a day, two, a week?  I go lots of weekends without checking emails, on the computer, but feel naked with out my phone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment