Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Daily Dose of BS February 14


When it comes to romance LaCrosse is the tops according to movie rentals from the Redbox DVD rental company. From number 2 last year to the top spot this year, we collectively lead the nation when it comes to renting chick flicks, funny how the top 10 renters of romantic dvd rentals are all in the upper midwest. I don’t think that we are just known for our movie rentals but also the places for romance in La Crosse, like a wait a minute I am a guy I know nothing about romance. I think that buying lunch once in a while or saying nice things is romantic. I have never been the candle light dinner walk, on the beach guy, and to hear sweet nothings from me is what you will hear, heavy on the nothings. I admit that I am not a catch, but I have a nice smile and a Redbox account. Happy Valentines Day, or as I like to say Happy VD. Hope your cured of it soon, with a shot from cupids arrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment