Thursday, February 23, 2012

Daily Dose of BS February 23

Nope, it is not going to be a bad day. In fact today is going to be one the best days ever. I try to have that as my morning thoughts most days. Sometimes I slip and go negative but if I do then the entire day seems to be lost. If I start with positive, then for the most part things stay positive. I was pulled over yesterday morning on way into work, I could have let this shape the entire day, I didn’t as a matter of fact I was thinking about it as the police officer was walking up to my car, I am glad I talk on the radio and don’t have to deal with people in that situation, they really never know what they are going to come up on. I know that I wasn’t drunk or hiding a weapon or drugs in my car, but did the cop? No, multiply my traffic stop by the 10-15 stops that are made each day, and I am guessing that they run into things that they don’t want or didn’t expect on a fairly regular basis. Not a job I would like. This morning when washing my hands, I must have pushed the soap dispenser a bit hard and the soap came out of the dispenser fast and slashed all over my jeans, I guess it is a good way to clean up my act. Again, if this is the worst thing to happen today then it will be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment