Friday, October 28, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Oct 28 La Crosse

Let me start by saying I love La Crosse, Wisconsin.  I love that we have base of people who are ready, willing and able to lend a hand with just about anything.  I love that we have revitalized our downtown, we have beautified our parks, worked to bring new businesses in, have a mix of old and new architecture and that we are close to the rivers, the bluffs and the interstate.  In my eyes we are a rock solid community.  I do however question all the new downtown apartments and storefronts that are being built.  Like I said I love La Crosse but question whether we can fill all the new spots that are being built.  It seems like we see a small possibility of growth then everyone jumps on that same train of thought.  Look at the 87% more hotel rooms that we will have once the last local hotel gets built.  I am happy to see all this growth, and hope I am wrong in thinking that there may be lots of empty apartments and store fronts once all the new work is finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment