Monday, October 17, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Oct 17 Packers

I find it funny to read for the calling of the heads of McCarthy, Rogers and Thompson.  After the conclusion of yesterday’s Packer game against the Cowboys people took to social media demanding for a regime change. ??? I don’t get it.  I get that they look lost at times, but, to call for the heads of the team that put together the team that we love to watch, I just don’t get.  If the Packers all of a sudden turn it around next week and end up with a flawless last 10 games will the outcry change.  You bet it will.  Am I upset that they have lost a couple of games this season, sure, am I going to ask for the resignation of the brass?  No way.  I look at it this way, they have a public job and people see their flaws, if we could peer into your day at the job, would we see yours?  I bet we would.  Give the Packers a break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment