Friday, October 14, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Oct 14 do you return the change

I read a post on Facebook this morning that asked the simple question “When you're undercharged at the store do you point out the mistake?”  This is a really good question and one that should be asked of our political candidates, I am guessing that they will say yes of course they do, but I would then follow up with what is the cost of a gallon of milk, a loaf of bread or how much is a gallon of gas.  I am going to guess that most of our political candidates on the national level have no idea what the cost of the basic necessities of life costs, how about a stick of deodorant or laundry soap?  I bet no idea, and maybe just maybe this is what is wrong with the top, that they are so far removed from the “normal” life that we lead there is no connection.  Back to the will you point out an undercharge while at the store, yes of course I will, and I have, I have also given back extra change and you are damn sure I will point out when I am overcharged as well.  I also use coupons, I work hard for my money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment