Thursday, October 27, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Oct 27 Military

Last night I was hanging out with a few buddies of mine that were in the military in the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s and found out that because of the time when he served in the military that some weren’t able to be a part of certain military groups because of dates of service, that because there were no conflicts at that time he wouldn’t be allowed to join.  Excuse me, but didn’t the men and women who were ready to go to battle for our country at a moment’s notice be allowed to join a group?  I questioned a couple of other friends about this practice and they said that the United States Congress sets these dates.  This to me is an outrage and that I believe that people who served and were honorably discharged should be able to join the group.  Speaking of the military I also think that it is wrong that all these solders from California have to repay the signing bonus that they were given because of some unscrupulous recruiters.  

No comments:

Post a Comment