Monday, October 10, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Oct 10 debate

I didn’t get a chance to watch the Packers game last night.  I was watching the Town Hall style debate.  WOW.  It started off harsh and didn’t let up.  I honestly think that if the first question asked would have been the question that was posed to the candidates at the end of the night the tone would have been set differently.  The final question of the night was what is one thing that you respect about your opponent, Clinton respects Trumps kids and Trump respects Clintons tenacity.   I knew right off the bat that the debate was going to be feisty since they didn’t come out and shake hands, hell they didn’t even look at each other.  But by the end they shook hands, I wonder what was said in that moment and if there was a power play by either for hand dominance?  BTW if that was a Town Hall style debate, it certainly isn’t a town I would like to be a part of.  

No comments:

Post a Comment