Thursday, October 20, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Oct 20 debate

For some reason the word wrong echoed in my head though the night.  Thank goodness that we saw the last of the 3 debates last night.  I thought beforehand that we would see World War 3 then when it started it seemed to have a calmer demeanor than the previous 2, I held hope that the debate would end up as a strictly informational debate on what the candidates believed.  I was wrong.  It seemed like Chris Wallace had a handle on the event when all of a sudden there were 2 and sometimes 3 people talking at once.  I am hard of hearing and I have a hard time hearing one voice at times, two is even more difficult and 3 – don’t get me started.  My parents always told me it was wrong to interrupt when someone else is talking, I don’t think that Trump or Clinton was around for that lesson.  And what was it with the interruption of the word wrong so many times?  I guess the best thing about the debate is that there isn’t any more of them.  Only 19 days and counting till election. 

No comments:

Post a Comment