Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Oct 11 roundabouts

I sometimes feel like I am running around chasing my tail, (in case you are wondering, no I really don’t have a tail) with how busy life is these days do you ever feel like you are running in circles as well?  The government is now adding to that feeling, well even more than they usually do.  More and more communities are getting the run around and the turn around with the roundabout, I go through one now every day on way to work.  I don’t mind when they are in a neighborhood since there are no other cars around when you approach plus you can try for the world record of laps in a quiet roundabout.  I am going to admit this to you, I get anxious when I approach them, what if I do it wrong, it stems from when I first approached one in the Dells, I didn’t know what to do I got off too early and ended up having to go out my way to get back on track.  Personally not a fan of the roundabout, but I am getting better though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment