Thursday, July 9, 2015

Daily Dose of BS July 9 WI Budget

The Wisconsin state budget is expected to pass today and then go to Governor Walker.  I have had many conversations about the budget with both sides of the political spectrum, and someone close to the middle I feel that both sides are full of my initials.  What I don’t understand with these budgets is that they need to do a budget every two year and yet feet get dragged, sleeves get rolled up and the boxing gloves get put on.  These budgets are a power play by the party in charge.  I don’t like that fluff gets added to the budget, lots of pet projects get thrown in as part of the budget to help it along and to get it passed.  I wonder why this is even allowed to go on, I would think that there has to be some “truth” in budgets right?  Is the Wisconsin Budget an introduction of Scott Walker as a presidential candidate?  

No comments:

Post a Comment