Thursday, July 23, 2015

Daily Dose of BS July 23 people

There are lots of people that work, they work hard for their money.  Lots of us go to work each and every day, fighting for the chance to survive.  We choose to live within our means, don’t overspend, we try to get a handle on the money we have coming in, so we know what we can spend.  I get that we sometimes need a hand up or a hand out.  There are government agencies and private funded agencies that will help you out.  Yesterday two different people stopped me to say that they have been noticing more and more people with a sign saying that they are down on their luck and would like to work for food, or can you help me because I’ve lost everything.  I just wonder why these people who don’t have any problem sitting by the side of the road holding a sign, couldn’t get a job doing something.  I mean if I were in that situation, I would, I believe take anything and work my ass off to try to achieve success, wouldn’t you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment