Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Daily Dose of BS July 7 late

Yesterday I posted this simple question on Facebook.  When you're meeting somebody for lunch, how long do you wait before you leave?  I am not a patient man, I despise waiting and I hate late.  I am pretty sure that my job plays quite a lot into that, as if I am not here by show time, then there is dead air.  I think I have always had these feelings about keeping to a schedule, well ever since after high school.  I remember my senior year I don’t think that I made it to class on time the whole year.  Since then I’ve come to the decision that you get to where you want to go and get there at the time you said you would be there.  I guess I feel as though it is disrespectful to the person waiting if you are always late.  If you are every once in a while late, eh, it’s ok, but if you’re always late, then you need to change your priorities.  

1 comment:

  1. I agree -- people should at least try to arrive on time. It is shameful how casual our society has become.

    ReplyDelete