Monday, July 13, 2015

Daily Dose of BS July 13 keeping items

Do you hang on to things that should have long been tossed?  Things that have no useful meaning or purpose, I do.  And I am not proud.  I don’t know why but I will keep stupid things like old notebooks, receipts, magazines, books, and old electronics.  I can tell you why with every one of the things in that group too, I keep the old notebooks in case I ever want to go back and look at my notes, which is crazy because my writing it so horrible that even if I wanted to read what I wrote, I wouldn’t be able to.  I keep the receipts for my business, I keep books and magazines because they are filled with information and we all need information and keep the electronics because when I bought that stuff it was expensive.  I know I really need to toss some of these things, what items do you keep just because you can justify it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment