Friday, July 31, 2015

Daily Dose of BS July 31 hunting

Every once in a while we get reminded that there are hunters that sometimes aren’t ethical, this past week for example, we heard of the dentist from Minnesota that went safari hunting and took out a giant cat.  There are people who hunt out of necessity, there are people who hunt for the camaraderie, there are some who go for the history and family time, and there are people who hunt for the trophy.  I guess I don’t get the trophy hunter.  If you are only going for the trophy or the kill aren’t you kind of defeating the purpose?  I admit I have gone on a few charter fishing trips and have enjoyed my catch, I have had friends who have gone on guided hunts and they too have enjoyed the bounty from the hunt, but to hunt just for the pelt or the trophy, I guess that I don’t get that, am I missing something?  

No comments:

Post a Comment