Thursday, July 16, 2015

Daily Dose of BS July 16 pizza

When I grew up we used to get Totino’s Pizza it was inexpensive and it was what we knew.  Every once in a while Mom would splurge and we ended up with a Tombstone Pizza, those pizza days were awesome.  I loved the Tombstone Pizza.  As I got older and started cooking for myself, I decided that I would no longer buy Totino’s Pizza, it was just a plain old boring pizza with little or no topping, Tombstone was still a treat when I could afford it, and other brands caught my eye.  I am a big fan of the Lloyds Pizza, and really like the Lotzza Motzza Pizza.  Which brings me back to the Tombstone Pizza, is it just me or did the quality of the Tombstone go way down?  As I said it used to be a treat to have one, and last night we popped a couple of them in the oven, and memories from my childhood came flooding back, how disappointed was I when the pizza curled up looking taco like and the taste was disgusting.  What is your favorite frozen pizza? 

No comments:

Post a Comment