Thursday, July 2, 2015

Daily Dose of BS July 2 the President

For the 4th time in 23 years I am going to see a sitting President of the United States of America.  President Barrack Obama will be at the University of Wisconsin La Crosse Campus this afternoon.  In the 23 year that I have lived in La Crosse this will be another opportunity to watch the President of the United States woo the people.  I am amazed at the speaking power that these men have portrayed, I was lucky enough to sit on stage with President Clinton and watched from behind the scenes how that man worked the crowd, with President George W Bush he controlled the Omni center with his Texas charm, and President Barrack Obama I am sure will not disappoint.  I am pretty sure why La Crosse keeps getting sitting Presidents to come and visit, it’s because of the people and the beauty.  Enjoy the day of national exposure La Crosse.

No comments:

Post a Comment