Friday, July 17, 2015

Daily Dose of BS July 17 roundabouts

Remember the game Frogger?  I used to love playing that game trying to get the frog across the street, and over the logs on the river, we are going to be able to play the game of Frogger for real on Cass Street.  How so you ask?  Well, the city and the state will spend close to a million dollars to acquire land, and then build a roundabout connecting the offset 7th street and Cass Street, causing a cluster for drivers and pedestrians alike.  I get anxious when I approach them, what if I do it wrong, what to do I got off too early and ended up having to go out my way, how do I get back on track?  Personally not a fan of the roundabout, and am not looking forward to the roundabout on Cass Street, are you?  Maybe we could kill two birds with one stone and put a parklet in the middle of the roundabout.  

No comments:

Post a Comment