Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Daily Dose of BS July 22 dt

Am I the only one that thinks that Donald Trump is making a mockery out of the mockery that politics has become?  His throwing people under the bus from saying that John McCain isn’t a hero, to his disparaging words about Mexicans, and all the other bang on the drum yell at the top of his lungs antics to get his point across.  I don’t like the fact the he says let’s make America great again.  I think we are great and have always been great, sure there are politicians I don’t like and don’t agree with but guess what a few politicians don’t make or break a country.  There are people that don’t like you, does that make you a bad person or make your family bad or where you work bad?  No.  I for one wish that the media wouldn’t even talk about Trump, but since he is making the biggest waves right now he is the story of the day, put the gloves back on Donald and fight fair.  Also I still believe that America is great, and will continue to be so no matter who wins the election in 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment