Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Daily Dose of BS July 29 dads

I was lucky over the weekend to spend some quality time with my Dad.   Dad and I have not always seen eye to eye, in fact we differ on many things still.  However, I wouldn’t trade our relationship for anything.  I now know why I like to talk and tell stories; he is a story teller and doesn’t like a quiet car ride.  I think it is funny when he says something now I can either beat him to the punch or question why he does something a certain way since when I was a kid it was this way and only this way.  I guess it shows that I have always been a listener.  With Dads comes advice, and lessons, what was the one lesson that resonates when you think of your parents?  For me a couple stand out like always be thinking a few steps out, and always pay off your credit card.  

No comments:

Post a Comment