Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Daily Dose of BS June 30 as seen on tv

Ever had the tv on late at night and woke up to an infomercial?  I have been drawn into a couple of them, hook, line and sinker.  I bought a magic jack so I could have a second line at my home for my home business and I was watching the one for the ninja cooking system and mentioned to my wife that was cool but too expensive to buy, I got it for Christmas the next year and I love it.  I also saw this cool wheel barrel being advertised earlier this year and told the kids that, that is pretty cool; I ended up getting it for Father’s Day.  I am glad since I have about 20 yards of gravel to move on uneven ground, so looking forward to busting out that bad boy.  Have you ever been drawn in to buy any of the as seen on tv items?  If so which ones?  Did they work?   

No comments:

Post a Comment