Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Daily Dose of BS June 16 vivofit

Walking, moving, hoping.  Yesterday I decided to get at wearable.  I did a bit of research and decided to go with the Garmin rather than the Fitbit, the reason is because I am a time watcher, I got to be certain places at certain times, and my show needs to be on time.  I went with the vivofit 2, it does the time, the date, tracks my steps, my sleep, and how many calories that I burn a day.  I was shocked by the time I got into work this morning that I had already walked 770 steps.  I am interested in seeing how many I do in a day and the weekly.  If not more than accountability for me I hope it pushes me to try to better myself.  Have you had success with using one of these devices, what have you done to make yourself more successful in the wearing or yours, or did I just waste a bunch of money? 

No comments:

Post a Comment