Thursday, June 11, 2015

Daily Dose of BS June 11 attire

When my Mom went to school she had a dress code, there are still many kids that do have them, mostly at private schools.  Not a bad idea for school aged kids.  I really dislike the rude clothes that kids now days wear, the ones with cocky sayings, the I’m better than you type clothes, or the ones that draw attention to different underage body parts.  I worked at a radio job in Nebraska that had a dress code, we had to wear a tie when we were at work, I was the overnight guy there and I still had to wear a tie, it made no sense to me, but I liked getting paid so I did what I was told.  Mayo-Franciscan is dropping their required female hosiery requirement, which I think is about time, I really am not a fan of adults being told what to wear.  You are an adult and you should know the proper attire for the situation, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment