Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Daily Dose of BS June 3 NSA

The National Security Agency lost its authority to collect our phone records because Congress passed a bill yesterday saying that they can’t, instead putting it on the phone companies.  Wait a minute, the phone companies are now going to be in charge of the data on my phone?  There are days when I lose text and emails, how can the nation’s phone collecting security be put on the phone companies?  What I find weird is that you can’t scratch yourself without someone knowing. There are cameras here and there and there and there and they seem like just about everywhere. There are people stealing our wifi and cloning our phones, there are people watching every move we make, yet if we are law abiding citizens we are worried about the government tracking our phone calls.  To me that is the least of our worries, they know more about us than we know about ourselves.  I guarantee it.  Shutting down the NSA collecting our info will just make them sneakier in collecting our data.  I figure every move we make is being monitored by someone, don’t do bad things and you won’t have to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment