Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Daily Dose of BS June 2 TSA

WOW!  I feel safe, the TSA failed miserably in an undercover test of their processes.  Reports this morning say that inspectors were able to sneak fake explosives and banned weapons through different checkpoints exposing a system-wide security failure at America's airports.  This does not make me feel safe, and if the terrorists are watching, and I am sure that they are, here is a huge flaw.  We already have to take off our shoes, have our bodies radiated and x-rayed, what is next a strip search for all?  According to the report I heard this morning, that the TSA screeners failed 67 out of 70 tests or about 95% of the tests carried out by special Department of Homeland Security.  The one case that really has me scratching my head is the an undercover agent with a fake bomb strapped to his back set off the machines but the TSA screener still failed to find it.  Have they just given up?  

No comments:

Post a Comment