Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Daily Dose of BS June 23 frisbee

Last night my daughter had another softball game, and before the game my son and I were playing catch with a Frisbee that we found there at Logan.  We used it for about 15 minutes then tossed it back, in the field where we found it.  Before we left he said we should grab it, I said no, but then did grab it, cause it was there.  I brought it to my car with me and one of the Dads said to me at least you got a Frisbee.  That got me thinking; I should have stuck with my original no and left it.  I thought about that Frisbee all night and on my way into work this morning I swung back by Logan High School and tossed the Frisbee over close to where it was when my son and I found it.  My question to you is would you have kept that toy, why or why not?  Also should I have let my conscience get the better of me?  

No comments:

Post a Comment