Friday, June 19, 2015

Daily Dose of BS June 19th Hayden

I rode my motorcycle to work on Father’s day 1995 I remember that day because a bird used me as target practice, a direct facial hit.  That Father’s Day was the last time I didn’t celebrate Father’s Day as a Dad.   Ya see my oldest son Hayden was born two days later, a month before his due date.  This weekend we will both be celebrating, me as a father, Hayden will be celebrating his golden birthday, 20 on the 20th.  It is amazing to see the growth of your kids, I am so proud of the man he has become, from his getting up to be at work by 6 every morning, to his sales internship to going to school full-time and maintaining good grades.  These first 20 years have been amazing, I wonder what the next 20 years will bring?  Hayden, happy golden birthday, I love you.  And for the Dads out there, enjoy your weekend, and have a great Father’s Day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment