Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Daily Dose of BS June 10 sleep

Are you average?  Me?  I am above average; the average guy is 34.4-years-old, 5’10, 175 pounds.  I am going to be 47 in about a month and a half and am 6’2 and about double the weight.  The average American get 6.8 hours a sleep a night,  I get somewhere between  5 and 7 depending on the night, last night I got about 4 and a half.  They say about 7 hours is recommended, but for me to get seven hours of sleep I would have to go to be at 9 every night, and that is not even possible.  The weird thing is that I love sleep and if I could sleep longer I would, but my body is used to breaking up my sleep by taking a refreshing 20 minute nap about 2 every afternoon.  How much sleep do you get, and do you think it is enough? 

No comments:

Post a Comment