Monday, February 3, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Feb 3 super bowl

The big winners from last night, Fox TV, Radio Shack, and the Seattle Seahawks, Fox won because they sold out the inventory of air time for 4 million dollars per 30 seconds….(you can get an ad on my show for lots less than that, call our sales department :) ) , since the game was so lopsided they won, and I am guessing that the first couple of commercial breaks were the big winners also. I watched almost the entire game including the commercials because I really wanted to see the commercials. On the commercial grade card I had the Radio Shack the 80’s called commercial rated as my favorite. I also liked the ones for T-Mobile when Tim Tebow made fun of himself, and also the Audi dober-wa-wa commercial had me laughing. I did like that there were not as many movie commercials this year and I was hoping that the Bud light hidden camera guy commercial would have been more than just the two. Since it was a football game, the big game the final winner of the night was the Seattle Seahawks. Oh yea and the Schmidt waffles were again a hit. #bswithbob

No comments:

Post a Comment