Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Feb 4 dont always believe

Don’t always believe what you read. I saw a story being passed around the internet yesterday and the headline read “Super Bowl XLVIII Believed to have been Rigged and Currently under Investigation by NFL” I was surprised by how many adults believed this. If you went on to read the entire story it had farfetched accusations as “ Broncos Quarterback Peyton Manning allegedly asking Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll “When are you going to pay up?” “ Right like this would happen. I looked to the bottom of the webpage and this is what I read a combination of real shocking news and satire news to keep its visitors in a state of disbelief. This site is tongue in cheek and people fell for it. I guess when the two best teams of in the league this season play and it is so lopsided that you need to have a conspiracy to help you to believe it. #bswithbob

No comments:

Post a Comment