Monday, February 10, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Feb 10 slip

It happened. It was bound to happen, this is after winter and it is winter in Wisconsin. I was walking in to the radio station this morning and I was doing the best penguin walk I could do, and I slipped, I didn’t fall but I skidded to a wabble. Ever since that fateful fall last February 1st I have been on edge and been afraid to fall. You see last year I broke my leg right above the ankle and it sucked. Having a cast and scooter, by the time I was off the scooter I was pretty fast on it zipping around work and different places but not being able to walk wasn’t fun. If you ever do need a scooter and I hope that you don’t I suggest giving Hilton Medical Supply a call. Kim took great care of me. It is amazing what good customer service will do for you. When walking on the ice please be careful. #bswithbob

No comments:

Post a Comment