Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Feb 19 cutting the cord

I am seeing more and more people posting that they want to cut the cord. I have basic cable the no frills package, I seriously have channels 2-22 that is it. No CNN, no Fox, no MTV, no Nick, no comedy channels, and no ESPN. You get it I got the nothing package, the bill from the cable company just came and it was $136.34. 136.34 for what? Oh yeah I get phone and internet from the cable company. The more I think about it the more I am ready to get rid of it all, talk to my neighbor and get her password for internet and cut the phone cord. Does anyone have any thoughts on making this smooth? Is there any company out there that has good service at a fair price? Is that even possible anymore? I also have Netflix that adds 8 bucks a month and I got Play-On and Play-Later that I got a few months ago, that was a one-time fee. Any ideas would be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment