Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Feb 5 ah umm

Yesterday I had the privilege of picking up the sandwiches for a meeting, we had Subway. I have in the past challenged my kids to not say either ah or umm when ordering a sandwich. I also try to not do that, I usually mention to the person working that as well that I bet that they hear ah and umm many, many times in a day. Brandon who was working at the Subway yesterday said I never thought of that before, now I am going to be hearing it all day. Sorry Brandon. Which brings me to the way we speak, I have noticed lately that we as a society are getting to say please and thank you more, I hope this is the case, and not just a fluke, but I really feel as though we are being more polite to each other. Today I want to throw out a challenge to be extra polite today, because we are all sick of the cold and the please and thank you may brighten someone’s day and also if ordering from anywhere to try to do it without saying ah or umm. #bswithbob

No comments:

Post a Comment