Thursday, February 20, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Feb 20 office mates

This by no means is a slam on the people I work with I love them all, ok most, but we all have that person in your office that has the habit that makes you cringe whenever they do it. I personally have heard of a few of mine and have worked to not do them – as much. First of all when I started here full time I was a leftover for breakfast guy and would have whatever was for supper last night for breakfast anything from chilidogs to spaghetti and everything in-between, my problem was I liked spice on my food and not a bit but a lot. In fact I think that the station is rid of vampires for life, I have cut down on my garlic. I used to work with a person who would cut their fingernails at work, it drove me nuts that noise of clip then who the heck knows where that fingernail went when it flew. I talked to that person it was uncomfortable at the time but glad I did. I think that is the problem with people now at work and everywhere we are afraid to say something because it may not be politically correct, instead we either build resentment toward that person or try something passive aggressive, in hopes that the perpetrator is perceptive enough to catch on. Let’s have a take back the office day today and stand up for ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment