Friday, January 31, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Jan 31 waffle bowl

It is finally Waffle Sunday on Sunday, it is also big game day, it is a national day of tv, wings, other tasty treats and lots of alcohol in many cases. My family however has a totally different menu when it comes to the big game, it started at least 13 years ago. At the Schmidt house we have a family tradition of waffles, and sausage on the day when football reaches its big game. I remember the year we started it, it was right after reading the Sunday paper I glanced at a flyer that had a waffle maker on the front page, we went to the store and bought it, as a family we have been making waffles every single Waffle Sunday since. I think Waffle Sunday is a great name cause when your team isn’t in the big game you can waffle back and forth and enjoy the plays and commercials. I even left a party a few years ago when my team was in the waffle bowl to go home to have the breakfast of hotels. Have a great Waffle Bowl Sunday and go team go. #bswithbob #wafflebowl

No comments:

Post a Comment