Thursday, January 23, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Jan 23 trash

I think most of the city of La Crosse now has the new garbage cans. Wow they are big. I was at first worried that there would not be enough room for the garbage of 6 and the recycling of 6 but one week down and so far so good. Yesterday was the first garbage day since the new cans came into my neighborhood and I am glad to say I got them filled to the brim and got my old garbage cans picked up. I was kind of worried about how was I going to get rid of my old cans, it brought up thoughts of an old comedy routine and trying to toss the garbage can by putting it into the trash or when you put a note on it saying throw this away only to have the note taken. I will have to say so far so good but we are only a week in at the Schmidt house. How do you like the new trash receptacles? #bswithbob

No comments:

Post a Comment